Friday, September 4, 2009

am i?...curhat! lot's of love

I am loved and loving? ahahah I am surrounded by love? is it? wee I easily attract loving people and experiences into my life. I embrace and claim a life filled and overflowing with love. I am grateful with love that surrounds me. My circle of loving friends continues to expand. Love is what I am. I am a magnet for more and more love! =) I joyfully express love everyday. ( i miss someone ) I love myself exactly the way I am. I radiate love to EVERYONE and EVERYTHING! "the more love i give,the more love i receive". The love in my soul freely and fully expresses itself. Love is all around....Today i release and the past and allow the healing power of love into my life~ woot2 I AM IN LOVE WITH MY LIFE ALTHOUGH IT SUCKS ! hee hee...
p/s:Dah lama tak tulis poem beginilah jadinya..ngidam kali aku nih? I love my old and new friends! *_^

No comments: